Job opening: driver
Job offer, © Colourbox.de
The German Embassy in Valletta / Malta is seeking to fill the position of a
starting November 2021.
- Valid driver’s license
- Solid knowledge of prevailing traffic regulations
- Excellent geographic knowledge of the Malta area
- Good English language skills, German language skills are a plus
- Motivated and reliable
- Flexible and able to work in a team
- Willingness to work overtime, including weekends and public holidays
- Care and maintenance of allotted vehicle on own initiative
- Willingness to fulfill additional technical and administrative tasks when necessary
- Technical skills a plus
- Experience in the field of security welcomed
Contract conditions and compensation are based on the standard employment agreement for non-diplomatic staff at the German Embassy Valletta and on the corresponding pay scale.
Please send applications, along with the usual documents (résumé, copy of school certificates, employment references, copy of your passport / ID-card), by 21 October 2021 to:
German Embassy Valletta
Attn.: Mr Elmar Kohlhofer
Ta‘ Xbiex Seafront
Whitehall Mansions, 3rd Floor
Ta‘ Xbiex, XBX 1026
Tel.: +356 2260 4103
Thank you for your interest in working at one of Germany’s missions abroad. The following notice is intended to inform you about how we deal with your personal data and to fulfil our obligations under Article 13 of the GDPR.