The working holiday Visa Program is only for applicants between 18 and 30 years (for Canada up to 35 years) old, who are citizens from one of the following countries: Argentina / Australia / New Zealand / Japan / South Korea / Hong Kong / Taiwan / Chile / Israel / Brazil / Canada / Uruguay
In order to apply for a Working Holiday Visa (WHV), you need to submit the following documents:
- Two completed and signed application forms. Please ensure that a high quality printout of the barcode is submitted with the application.
- 3 recent biometric passport photos (not older than six months), 2 glued to the application forms and 1 attached with a paper clip
- Passport, issued within the last 10 years - valid for at least one more year from the intended date of entry into Germany, with at least 2 empty pages + 2 photocopies of the data page
- Curriculum vitae (CV) - 2 print-outs please
- Motivation letter detailing expectations of planned stay and anticipated career and personal benefits, as well as future plans - 2 print-outs please
- Certificate of good conduct, not older than three months + 2 photocopies
- Proof of accommodation for at least the first week of your stay in Germany + 2 photocopies
- Evidence of sufficient funds (bank statements of the last three months in applicant’s name) + 2 photocopies
- A return flight ticket or evidence of sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket (minimum Euro 1.500,00) + 2 photocopies
- Travel health insurance policy for entire duration of stay (the policy can be presented later – latest on the day the visa is issued) + 2 photocopies
- Visa fee: EUR 75.00
This information is regularly updated but makes no claim to be complete. In some cases additional documentation may be required.